Archive: install_EWEAT_V1.19_20190704 / install_EWEAT_A_20190123
Model: Eweat R10 TV Box
Image file size: 540 MB / 512 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295 DD
Update file name: install.img / install.img
V1.19 – 4th Jul 2019
1. Update the main UI
2. Support the online playback video with DTS5.1
3. Update the BOOT to HELLO on the front panel when turn on the box
4. Add the ZOOM function in the settings
5. Optimized the fluency of FWD and REV function on the remote control left and right buttons
6. Add the reset key on the bottom of the box ,you can press this button when the box without display on the TV
7. Resolution will forced output 1080P/24Hz when you press return button long time on the remote control
8. Add the auto repair function when you reboot the player,after upgrade firmware failured
9. Add the Blue-ray Menu function
10. Optimized the system Stability
V1.16 – 23rd Jan 2019
1. Add Blu-ray menu
2. Add the move up and down function for the PGS subtitles
3. Update the DVD Player
4. Complete rooted
5. Fixed the color problem when power on the box
6. Add home theater
7. Improve the main interface background image switching
How to upgrade
1. OTA upgrade
Power on and go to Apps, click SystemUpdate. It will show local version and online version. Click Online upgrade then it will upgrade itself. (If the local version is newest, no need to upgrade). When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart, the upgrade is success.
2. USB update
Select the model of unit and download the firmware from our website (The file format is .rar). Unzip it and copy all the files to the root of USB disk (Make sure your USB is empty and the format is FAT32). Connect the USB with your unit, press the restore button and hold then power on, after 3 seconds release the button. It will start update. When it finished, then the unit will automatically reboot, the update is success. You can go to setting and click about device to check the version.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.