Model: Zidoo X9S TV Box
Image file size: 492 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295
Update file name: OTA-ZIDOO_X9S-v2.0.15-201803082053.zip
Build number: rtk_kylin32-eng 6.0.1 MOB30J eng.maifanghao.20180308.191916 test-keys
1. Improve the Stability of system
2. Fix ZDMC port conflicts
3. Add weather in China
4. Fix the setting of front pad can not saved in system
1. Add 4 colors for internal subtitle
2. Optimize the Video information
3. Optimize subtitle downloading
1. Add SMB v2
1. Fix failing to display subtitle when there is only one subtite
2. Fix failing to choose subtitle in certain movies.
3. Optimize 4K Blu-ray navigation
1. Fix malfunction of sorting in PC interface.
2. Add a function to zoom in the photo of actors
3. Fix actors can not relate to the movies when it comes Chinese language.
4. Fix the poster don’t refresh when changing from PC interface.
5. Add “year” information for search results when rematching movies.
6. Add a Loop mode in the left side bar
7. Improve Accuracy for matching actors
8. Fix locked movies can be opened by certain operation
9. Fix crash problems when scanning
10. Add path and title displaying of movies
11. Add self-association results when re-matching movies
12. Improve UI
13. Add a function to hide useless files
14. Fix crash after reset data
15. Fix removing inoperative
16. Improving movies matching. such as “Lost in Space” match to “Lost in Space 11”
17. Fix crash when unmatched files are too many
18. Fix crash when removing while scanning
19. Optimize unmatching videos UI.
20. Add more scanning ways
21. Add portaits of actors.
22. Fix crashs when scanning certain SMB devices.
23. Add a tag for path which don’t want to scan.
1. Add editing for country and movie duration
2. Fix some movies can’t re-matching by IMDB
1. New UI
2. Add changing wallpaper
1. New UI
2. Improve the way of operative
3. Fix “auto”mode don’t work in HDMI audio output
1. New UI
2. Fix problems of self-starting management
3. Improve Cleaning
1. Improve UI
How to upgrade
Download and install ZDMC application, use it to apply local update.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.