Download Android 7.1.1 stock firmware for LEMFO LEM7 Smartwatch with Mediatek MT6737 from here. Download Android 7.1.1 stock firmware for LEMFO LEM7 Smartwatch with Mediatek MT6739 from here. Download Drivers & Tools and Root Pack v5 from here, here or here.
Archive name: LEM7-6739 / LEM7-6737
Archive size: 986 MB / 1.08 GB
Image name: Z28S-LEM7-V1.3（16+1）/ Z28-LEM7-V2.5（16+1）
Android version: Android 7.1.1 stock
Platform: Mediatek MT6739
Inside archive: firmware + Driver – com_v18.104.22.168 + SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1804.00.001
How to update firmware
1. First, we should install driver
2. Then run flash_tool
3. Click the second row ” choose”, and select a document. You must choose this text document. Pay attention to file name.
4. Choose “Firmware Upgrade”
5. Click “Download”
6. After completing the above steps,the next step is to connect the watch to the computer via the charging cable.What you need to pay attention to is that the watch must be turned off at this time.
7. Upgrade completed, showing Download OK.
Drivers & Tools and Root Pack details
Archive name: Drivers & Tools and Root Pack v5 04-10-16 / All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack v5 04-10-16
Archive size: 152 MB
Archive content: USB VCOM drivers, universaladbdriver_v3.0, SP_Flash_Tool_v5.16.36, QtADB, MTK Toolbox modded 64bit, MTK Toolbox 2.5.3d, UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip, NO.1 phone firmware update steps
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.