Download Android 7.1.1 stock firmware v2.3.45 Beta for Zidoo X20 Pro TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo X20 Pro TV Box with Realtek RTD1296 as CPU.
Model: Zidoo X20 Pro TV Box
Image file size: 520 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1296
Update file name: ZIDOO_X20-Pro_N_v2.3.45_202102051545_ota-package.zip
Build number: rtk_kylin32-eng 7.1.1 N9F27C eng.jiangb.20210205.151324 test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Add UPNP video playback function
2. Added the function of adjusting the audio offset using the up and down keys on the remote control.
3. Optimize built-in text subtitle setting.
4. Optimize bookmark playback function.
5. Optimize the subtitle download function.
7. Added ASS subtitle brightness setting
8. Fixed the problem that song occasionally could not be played when switching to the next through the phone
9. Added the default function of the first audio track
10. Add some color settings for srt subtitles.
11. Added MKV chapter information display
12. Add Sony CEC playback function keys
1. Optimize the display of movie information.
2. Optimize bookmark playback function.
3. Add some color settings for srt subtitles.
1. Optimize automatic scanning function.
2. Optimize the function of editing posters on the PC.
3. Added multiple video format icons in the detailed interface.
4. Fix the problem that the detail screen did not refresh after data update
5. Optimize search function.
6. Optimize interface display.
7. Optimize NFO analysis.
8. Optimize part of the UI.
9. Optimize the problem that posters cannot be displayed occasionally
10. Fix the problem that setting data cannot be restored when retstoring data
11. Optimize some interface
12. Optimize the poster saving catalog
13. Optimize the problem of occasional crash problem when scaning
14. Fix the problem of devices offline occasionally
15. NFO added Clear Logo support
16. Optimized the focus control of the device list
17. Optimized the UI display of poster details
18. Fixed the problem of abnormal data if the NFO file already exists when exporting NFO
19. Added more data information of NFO files, such as trailers, directors, actors, etc.
20. Optimized the loading speed of poster images
21. Fixed the problem of unsuccessful loading of poster pictures occasionally
22. Optimized native poster image loading function
23. Optimized data restore function
24. Added TV page selection function for series.
25. Fixed the problem of incorrect display of watch history
26. Fixed the problem that Blu-ray navigation can not be selected caused by the child lock
27. Optimized TVDB synchronizationdata of TVDB series
28.Optimized TV series poster title display
1. Increase UPNP function
2. Optimize NAS boot and mount speed
3. Optimize UI display
4.Fixed the problem of incorrect playback record.
1. Increase network picture display
2. Add UPNP picture slideshow
3. Fix the problem that the system music does not stop when slideshow
4.Added global folder name exclusion
5.Added slide pause function by pressing OK
6. Added the switch to scan hidden files
7.Optimized display UI
8. Added the function of pressing the information button to display picture information
9. Added the function of page turning button
1. Add remote control up and down key multi-function setting.
2. Increase the time setting of the bookmark function.
3. Added player bookmark settings
4. Added the default setting for the first track
Mobile APP (scan the QR code of the machine to download and update)
1. Fix the problem that the music search page cannot play music.
2. File manager adds UPNP function.
3. Optimize some UI.
4. Optimize music favourite function.
5. Added music play-list mode.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.