Download Android 8.1 stock firmware for SP-AT2018 Universal Car DVD Player
This firmware is for SP-AT2018 Universal Car DVD Player with Allwinner T8 as CPU. You can buy it from Gearbest.com for a very good price.
Archive: 2809105 SP – AT2018 universal car DVD player firmware pack
Model: SP-AT2018 Universal Car DVD Player
Image file size: 486 MB
Platform: Allwinner T8
Android version: 8.1 Oreo
Files name: 21a4f59a-0a56-11e8-91c9-971a30d57911 / 22e42020-0a56-11e8-abef-631acfb3beab.0 / 22e42020-0a56-11e8-abef-631acfb3beab.1 / 22e42020-0a56-11e8-abef-631acfb3beab.2 / 2516e792-0a56-11e8-8f93-f3371fae028e / 2048977e-0a56-11e8-ad86-73d7e28f000b / bd07a5ee-fbb0-11e4-ae78-000c29ba27c0
How to upgrade
1. Format a SD card to FAT32 first, then decompress the upgrade file and copy 7 files to this formatted SD card.
2. Insert the SD card to the unit’s SD card slot.
3. Go to Settings of the unit, choose Car settings, then click System updates.
4. Select extSD in the pop-up dialog box and the machine will start to upgrade.
5. After the upgrade is completed, the machine will restart automatically. After the restart is completed, please press the following steps to restore the factory settings.
Settings—>Car settings—>Reset factory(password:7890)
6. After the machine is restored to factory settings, it will restart automatically. After restarting, please set the Model, choose option to the following options, and then the machine will automatically restart and it will be OK. (Settings —> Car settings —> Extra settings (password:123456) —> Model choose —> Select your model.
Please write down the system information and all the data of the factory settings of your unit.
The password should be 126, you can take some screenshots for saving the factory settings. It is very important to record these data before upgrade.
Please do not cut off the power and take out the SD card during the upgrade.
It may take a long time to do the upgrade. So please be patient. And please follow the instructions strictly.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.