Archive name: H96-P Projector fw
Archive file size: 420 MB
– based on stock!
– Added Twrp 3.1.1 recovery
– unrooted (Yes now you can install magisk or whatever you use to root, use the included update app to flash it!)
– Big optimization, is really fast now and i mean fast… you will see it!
– Navigation should be smooth as silk and fast.
– New Boot Logo
– Netflix, youtube, playstore…etc… fully working
– Added lighthome launcher
– Removed the force use of their launcher!
– Fixed UI crashes
– Projector Brightness to max by default
– PS3/PS4 gamepad support (only with cable…)
– Added Xbox360/XboxOne gamepad support (cable, wireless and Bluetooth)
– Added Dragonrise USB HID game controllers.
– Wifi connection speed should be a little better.
– Permissions fixed. (lots…)
– Many KL’s added.
– Fixed AMCODEC playback. ( Lot’s of playback fixes )
– Brightness and contrast can be controlled in FTMC, possible others!
– Some audio mods.
– FTMC Build 31
– Some video optimizations (tested in two different’s online ISP’s TV and both give HD streams just fine)
– Optimized some animation stuff!
– Added Android TV screensaver (default 5 min)
– Added a setupwizard.
– And other stuff under the hood!
BTW, from here you can download Android Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware for Qintex MSP05 Android Smart Projector.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.