https://drive.google.com/file/d/19CtbW0 … sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vnHITF … sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jfFjR0 … sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BdQnCY … sp=sharing.
1. Use IMG files for computer flashing
2. USB upgrade using ZIP package file
3. Do not use software that does not match the model
4. Software upgrade error, at your own risk!
5. SN starts with “GTC” and the version is 6.2.XX
6. SN starts with “GC” and the version is 6.3.XX
Archive name: GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.51_20200810 / GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.51_20200810 / GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.3.51_20200810 / GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.3.51_20200810
Image: TC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.51_20200810.img / GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.51_20200810.zip / GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.3.51_20200810.img / GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.3.51_20200810.zip
Archive file size: 840 MB / 527MB / 840 MB / 527MB
Model: GTMEDIA GTC 2GB RAM16GB ROM TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S905D
Build number: Amlogic/p231/p231:6.0.1/MHC19J/20200810:userdebug/test-keys
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.