Freeme OS Firmware details
Archive: Blackview BV7000 PRO MT6750T Android 6.0 231922 – 20170602
OS: Android Marshmallow 6.0
Image file size: 880 MB
Platform: Mediatek MT6750
How to Install firmware
– Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
– Select “scatter-Loading”and search MT6750_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
– Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
– Select “Download Only”or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
– Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
– Press “Download”button to start
– and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
– The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
– And green circles display
– Finish !
– You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.