Model: SMALLRT X1 TV Box 1GB RAM + 8 GB ROM
Image file size: 427 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: update.img
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID6.0.1-SDK-v1.00.00
FW version: 6.0.01
Boot version: 2.31
Model number: Smallrocket X1
Build number: X1-6.0.1-201703242028
Inside archive: firmware + SD_Firmware_Tool._v1.46
How to update firmware
1. Download the firmware and SD tool.
2. Unzip the files on your computer desk.
3. Insert the SD card into your computer.
4. Double-click the SD tool file , and then open the SD_Firmware_Tool.exe file.
First: Here you choose the SD card which you use to flash
Second: Default choice is Upgrade Firmware
Third: Choose the firmware you will use
Fourth: Don’t need to operate
5. Click the Create button, and choose“是(Y)”.
6. It will show the window as below. The creating upgrade disk is OK.
7. Unplug the SD card from your computer and insert it in the TF card slot on your SMALLRT X1 TV box. Then connect the HDMI cable, and plug the power at last.
8. Installing system update
9. When it shows the following page, remove the SDcard.
10. Finished. Wait for boot up.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.