Freeme OS Firmware details
Archive: 2669800 Zeblaze THOR 4 Smartwatch Phone firmware update
OS: Android Nougat 7.0 stock firmare
Image file size: 811 MB
Platform: Mediatek MT6737M
Build number: full_KY_AUO-user 7.0 NRD90M 1528798295 test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + driver + SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1804.00.001 + THOR 4 upgrade guide.pptx
– Prepare the SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1804 tool(install driver) and the upgrade FW file unzipped
– Turn off the Thor 4 and do not connect with the USB cable before the instruction say so.
– Open the flash tool
– Click on the scatter-file button to load the file
– Click on the “upgrade file (for example KY_THOR4_20180612（16+1）) “MT6737M_Android_scatter” and wait for at most 1 min to finish loading.
– Change the setting to “Firmware upgrade” and click start download
– Click “Download” button and then connect the Thor 4 with the computer (P.S. please do not connect the watch before click Start
– When connect, it will start, please wait for it complete.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.