Download Android Nougat 7.0 stock firmware PC version for Tanix TX6 TV Box from here or here. Download Android Nougat 7.0 stock firmware OTA version for Tanix TX6 TV Box from here or here. Flash it from PC using LiveSuit v1.11 or from SD card using PhoenixCard v3.09.
Archive name: TX6_release_H6_7.0_20181219 / TX6_20181219 OTA
Image: TX6_release_H6_7.0_20181219.img / update.zip
Archive file size: 686 MB / 795 MB
Platform: Allwinner H6
OS: Android Android Nougat 7.0 stock
Build number: petrel_fvd_p1-eng 7.0 NRD91N 20181219 test-keys
1. Fixed digital led flash problem after standby.
2. Boosted the speed to turn off digital led when into standby.
3. Disabled status bar to remove flood notification from youtube.
4. Add a patch for bluetooth.
We seperate ota to two update zip files, update the small one first, then rename the update_second_stage.zip to update.zip and update the full ota. if apply the full ota first, some box may need more time to finish upgrading.
How to update Tanix TX6 TV Box by external USB memory or TF Card?
Follow these steps:
1. First of all, download the ZIP file.
2. Copy the update.ZIP file into the ROOT folder of a FAT32 formated USB memory.
3. Connect the USB memory to your Tanix TX6
4. A dialog should pop-up indicating your TX6 has found an update.
5. Follow instructions, first boot after upgrade may take some minutes.
6. Remove your update.zip file from your USB memory, then RENAME the second ZIP file as update.zip (be careful with extensions, an update.zip.zip will not work) and repeat steps 2 to 4.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.