Archive name: Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV
Image: Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV.img
Archive file size: 1.2 GB
Model: Beelink GT1 Mini TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S905x2
Build number: Amlogic/u211/u211:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.011/20190116:userdebug/test-keys
Firmware version: Build number 115N0 SCV3
System: Android verson 8.1.0
– Updated to 115N0
– Added back white settings, because of looks like some like it….
– Updated all Google stuff.
– Updated setup, you guys can enable “Ok Google” now on it, it also can be enabled/disabled it in settings (google icon)!
– Updated Launcher with Playstore and App drawer already in favorites ( Main Screen )
– A try to disable for good HDMI CEC since is not working ok, to see if it fixes the problems that some have with it! (tell me how it works…)
– Enabled Amlogic H264 2k / 4k HW playback ( ye it was disabled… )
– Removed Vudu and Cbs…
– Leaved RedBull TV but made it uninstallable.
– A few other minor tweaks.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.