Download Android Pie 9.0 stock firmware PC version for H96 Max TV Box from here or here. Download Android Pie 9.0 stock firmware SD card version for H96 Max TV Box from here or here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Android Oreo 8.1 stock firmware for H96 Max TV Box from here. Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.7 from here and download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8 from here.
Archive: RK3318_DC_H96_Max_RK3318_HS2734C_AP6330_9_20190722.1614 / H96MAX update
Archive size: 945 MB / 968 MB
Model: H96 Max TV Box with HS2734C WIFi
Platform: Rockchip RK3318 / RK322H
Image name: RK3318_DC_H96_Max_RK3318_HS2734C_AP6330_9_20190722.1614.img / H96MAX update.zip
FW version: 9.0.00
Boot version: 2.49
Build number: Android/rk3328_box/rk3328_box:9/PPR2.181005.003.A1/yuan07201029:userdebug/test-keys
How to install SD card firmware version
1. Put the update.zip file into the root directory of the usb drive.
2. Insert the USB disk into the USB port of the TV BOX after it enters the main interface.
3. After inserting the usb flash drive, wait a few seconds and a screen will appear.
4. Click install.
5. After waiting for 15 seconds, the screen boot logo will appear, and then enter the upgrade progress bar.
6. When the progress bar is full, the TV BOX will restart.
7. After the TV BOX restarts, go to settings-device Preferences-Reset.
8. After the factory Settings are restored, enter the main interface and upgrade the APP after the pre-installation is completed.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.