Download Android Pie 9.0 stock firmware for GTMedia GT Combo TV Box from here.
Archive name: GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.10_20210826
Archive file size: 701 MB
Model: GTMedia GT Combo TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S905x3
System: Android version 9.0
Build number: Amlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/20210826:userdebug/release-keys
1. USB upgrade using ZIP package file
2. Do not use software that does not match the model.
Software version: C20.A9.1.10, Date: 2021.8.27
1. (DVB) Add T2 MI switch to search program option
2. (DVB) Update favorite group name
3. (DVB) Add 13E satellite Italian LCN search option
4. (DVB) Update DVB-T Polish frequency
5. (DVB) Repair USALS function
6. (DVB) Improve GTShare function
7. Time zone settings to add more cities
8. Improve SPDIF/HDMI audio source code output function
9. Modify other known issues.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data. BTW, a link doesn’t last forever.