Download latest Android Pie 9.0 new stock firmware for MINIX Neo U22-XJ TV Box from here or the rooted version from here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v3.1.0 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here.
Archive name: U22-XJ-V005-Android_9.0-20200826 / U22-XJ-V005-Android_9.0-20200826-rooted
Image: U22-XJ-V005-Android_9.0-20200826.img / U22-XJ-V005-Android_9.0-20200826-rooted.img
Archive file size: 639 MB / 639 MB
Model: MINIX Neo U22-XJ TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S922XJ
System: Android version 9.0
Build number: galilei-user 9 PPR1.180610.011 20200826 release-keys
– Dolby Vision support improved (must use the pre-installed MoviePlayer app).
– ‘Root Switch’ removed to prevent problems with certain streaming apps.
– Improved compatibility with streaming apps.
– ‘Fake HDMI’ feature added (verified support for SkyGo app).
– CEC/ARC problem is fixed.
– ‘Recent apps’ can be switched via D-Pad.
– ‘Add new network’ option is fixed.
– Updated Google apps.
– Fixed other bugs.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data. BTW, a link doesn’t last forever.