Archive name: GT1mini-2_v201P0
Archive file size: 509 MB
Model: Beelink GT1mini-2 TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S905x3
Build number: franklin-userdebug 9 PPR1.180610.011 20191018 test-keys
System: Android version 9
PC Flash Tutorial
Hardware to be prepared: computer, USB cable
1. Download the brush tool: USB_Burning_Tool
2. Download the installation package to store the easy-to-find location
3. Right click on Run as administrator and run as administrator
4. Pop up the brush interface
5. Click File in the upper left corner and select Import image.
6. Load the firmware, click Import image to enter, find the downloaded USB cable brush firmware location, select and click to open.
7. The interface pops up, waiting for the interface to disappear, that is, the brush package is fully loaded, and then click Start.
8. Plug the USB end into the computer’s USB port, then plug the other end of the USB into the USB2.0 port on the right side of the Beelink GT1mini-2 (note: only insert this USB2.0 interface on the right)
9 . Wait for the loading interface to appear.
10. Load 100%, click stop, close the tool, complete the brush.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Contact: email@example.com.