Download Android Pie 9 v007P0 stock firmware DDR4 version (SN: B95X) for Beelink GT1 Mini TV Box from here. Download Android Pie 9 v007P0 stock firmware LPDDR4 version (SN: 95X2) for Beelink GT1 Mini TV Box from here. Download previous firmware from here. Download Android Oreo 8.1 firmware for Beelink GT1 Mini TV Box from here.
Archive name: LPDDR4 / DDR4
Image: GT1_Mini_007p0_lp.img / GT1_Mini_007p0_nlp.img / franklin-ota-eng.gwx.zip
Archive file size: 1.17 GB / 1.17 GB / 577 MB
Model: Beelink GT1 Mini TV Box – B95X & 95X2
Platform: AMLogic S905x2
System: Android version 9
Memory: DDR4 4GB & LPDDR4 4GB
Storage: EMMC 32GB / 64GB
WIFI & BT: AP6255
1. Update Yahoo weather (available on the Internet)
2. In Settings> Display> Sleep, add the option of never sleep (the default is never to sleep)
3. Remove the power button from the bottom navigation bar
4. When you click the select button for a local upgrade, if you do n’t insert the USB flash drive or SD card, you are prompted to insert the SD card or USB flash drive.
5. Move the online upgrade to the previous directory
6. Add 4 pre-made apks to the rightmost column of the homepage
7. Added root permission switch in developer mode
8. Settings> Display Join rotating screen (4 directions)
9. Add brand model manual apk
Note: The OTA upgrade package has been pushed!
PC Flash Tutorial
Hardware to be prepared: computer, USB cable
1. Download the brush tool: USB_Burning_Tool
2. Download the installation package to store the easy-to-find location
3. Right click on Run as administrator and run as administrator
4. Pop up the brush interface
5. Click File in the upper left corner and select Import image.
6. Load the firmware, click Import image to enter, find the downloaded USB cable brush firmware location, select and click to open.
7. The interface pops up, waiting for the interface to disappear, that is, the brush package is fully loaded, and then click Start.
8. Plug the USB end into the computer’s USB port, then plug the other end of the USB into the USB2.0 port on the right side of the GT1 mini (note: only insert this USB2.0 interface on the right)
9 . Wait for the loading interface to appear.
10. Load 100%, click stop, close the tool, complete the brush
SD card Flash Tutorial
Need to prepare the brush hardware: SD card
1. Copy the downloaded SD card flasher firmware to the SD card root directory (the SD card format must be FAT32)
2. Insert the SD card into the SD card slot position, plug in the HDMI cable, turn on the monitor, plug in the power and turn it on.
3. Go to the home page and click on the icon，Enter the application page
4. Click to open UPDATE&BACKUP
Check Wipe Data and Wipe Media, click Select
Pop up the SD card brush package and click to select
Pop up Start OTA update, click Update to start the upgrade.
Wait for the upgrade to complete
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Contact: email@example.com.