Download Android Pie v6.3.35 new stock firmware for Zidoo Z9X TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo Z9X TV Box with Realtek RTD1619DR as CPU.
Archive: Z9X_P_v6.3.35_G_202108191829_ota-package / Z9X_P_v6.3.35_202108191806_ota-package
Model: Zidoo Z9X TV Box
Image file size: 739 MB / 675 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1619DR
Update file name: Z9X_P_v6.3.35_G_202108191829_ota-package.zip / Z9X_P_v6.3.35_202108191806_ota-package.zip
Build number: rtk/thor32/thor32:9/PPR1.180610.011/jiangbo08181822:userdebug/test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Added Roon Ready support (Currently Z9X only)
2. Optimized NFS lag playback problem.
3. Optimized the long press function of the remote control.
1. Fixed abnormal display when collections are added into custom category.
1. Fixed the problem that song details interface is sorted incorrectly.
2. Added the custom sorting function on left menu.
3. Optimized CUE seamless playback.
4. Fixed abnormal sound problem when outputting some DTS-CD files via RAW.
5. Optimized the information display of the playback details interface.
1. Optimized some shortcut key.
2. Optimized the fast forward function of the remote control.
3. Added subtitle setting function to the subtitle list.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.