Download Android Pie v6.3.60 stock firmware for Zidoo UHD3000 TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo UHD3000 TV Box with Realtek RTD1619DR as CPU.
Archive: UHD3000_P_v6.3.60_G_202111251031_ota-package / UHD3000_P_v6.3.60_202111251028_ota-package
Model: Zidoo UHD3000 TV Box
Image file size: 781 MB / 717 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1619DR
Update file name: UHD3000_P_v6.3.60_G_202111251031_ota-package.zip / UHD3000_P_v6.3.60_202111251028_ota-package.zip
Build number: rtk/thor32/thor32:9/PPR1.180610.011/jiangbo11251032:userdebug/test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Fixed the problem that some users meet unknown errors when opening NFS.
2. Added Youtube trailer function on the Poster Wall.
3. Optimized the problem that forced subtitles will not be set automatically for some languages.
4. Fixed the issue that the cover is not displayed in the music details interface of Zidoo Controller cell phone app.
5. Fixed the abnormal song information display problem in the music details interface of Zidoo Controller cell phone app.
6. Optimized the automatic frame rate function of the Blu-ray menu.
7. Modified the problem that no data in custom classification of Zidoo Controller HD iPad app.
8. Added a reminder in the music player that unsupported audio format cannot be played.
9. Optimized the default poster loading image on Poster Wall.
10.Fixed the crash problem for searched songs in Music Player.
11. Albums without songs are filtered when searching in Music Player.
1. Added digital signage mode function.
2. Online picture display is optimized in Image Player.
3. Fixed the problem that some cloud NAS cannot obtain the sharing name normally.
4. Optimized unknown error popup message in some NAS devices.
5. Optimized forced subtitles.
6. Optimized system stability.
1.Added TV show name in the details interface.
2. Optimized actors data acquisition.
3. Optimized the speed of local image acquisition.
4. Optimized the problem that the mobile phone cannot get the poster data occasionally.
5. Optimized the display of some interfaces.
6. Optimized the problem that the corner icon doesn’t display in Display Setting> Poster View.
7. Fixed the problem that the Blu-ray logo is not recognized when refreshing.
8. Optimized the function to play video by shortcut key.
9. Optimized incorrect focus in the details interface occasionally.
10. Optimized movie information refreshing function in the detail interface.
11. Fixed the problem that the local trailer on/off switch is not displayed.
12. Optimized MPEG and H264 icon display.
13. Optimized the application stability.
1. Fixed the problem that adding songs into favorites is invalid in the playback queue.
2. Optimized the mobile APP interface of favorites in Zidoo Controller.
3. Optimized the focus logic of the play queue.
4. Optimized the playlist adding function.
5. Fixed the problem that removed songs are displayed again occasionally when a large number of songs are removed in a batch.
6. Fixed the problem that playback queue in mobile phone app does not display song information when playing UPNP songs.
7. Fixed the problem that the next song cannot be normally played after rematching SACD.
8. Optimized the playback record function.
9. Fixed scanning abnormalities problem after UPNP rescans several times.
1. Optimized SMB mount.
2. Optimized the interface display.
3. Fixed scanning abnormalities problem after UPNP rescans several times.
1.Added digital signage mode setting.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.