Download Android Pie v6.4.35 new beta stock firmware for Zidoo Z10 Pro TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo Z10 Pro TV Box with Realtek RTD1619DR as CPU.
Download Android Pie v6.4.35 new stock firmware for Zidoo Z10 Pro TV Box from here (with Google Play) or here (without Google Play). Download previous firmware from here.
Archive: Z10-Pro_P_v6.4.35_G_202209301409_ota-package / Z10-Pro_P_v6.4.35_202209301211_ota-package
Model: Zidoo Z10 Pro TV Box
Image file size: 783 MB / 721 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1619DR
Update file name: Z10-Pro_P_v6.4.35_G_202209301409_ota-package.zip / Z10-Pro_P_v6.4.35_202209301211_ota-package.zip
Build number: Droidlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/jiangbo09301409:userdebug/test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Fixed the occasional black screen issue for some online videos when HDR setting is Dolby vision VS10 Engine (for all content).
2. Optimized the clock display on the front panel for some online videos.
3. Optimized HDR10+ Metadata for some movies.
1. Fixed the problem that the widget 2 cannot back up.
2. Optimized trailer data acquisition.
3. Optimized picture loading function for widgets.
4. Optimized the TV series rematching function.
5. Fixed the abonomal dada on movies details interface.
6. Added multi languages for TVDB.
7. Optimized the ClearLogo picture loading.
8. Optimized NFO parsing for TV series data.
9. Optimized the pictures loading for TV series.
1. Optimized the display of video formats.
2. Optimized the blurry screen problem for some films with PGS subtitles.
3. Optimized online HTTPS video playback.
4. Added fanart when films start playing.
5. Optimized the problem of abnormal automatic frame rate of individual videos.
6. Optimized the frame rate acquisition error of individual videos
7. Optimized some HDR10+ video Metadata.
8. Fixed abnormal display problem of some custom fonts.
1. Added the support of 176.4KHz multi-channel PCM output for DSD multi-channel.
2. Added DSD512 decoding.
3. Fixed the stuttering problem for some music files.
4. Optimize the decoding sample rate display error
5. Optimized the stability of DSD decoding output.
6. Fixed the occasional crash problem when rematching.
7. Optimized SACD audio matching accuracy.
8. Optimized the problem that some whole track music cannot be displayed.
9. Added CUE prompt icon for music lists.
10. Optimized UI interface.
11. Added the function to filter tracks by albums and artists on all music interfaces.
12. Optimized playback stability.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.