Model: Zidoo X9S TV Box
Image file size: 496 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1296
Update file name: ZIDOO_Z9S_N_v2.2.61_201904241902_ota-package
Build number: rtk_kylin32-eng 7.1.1 N9F27C eng.jiangb.20190424.183826 test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart, the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1.Optimizing ATMOS Audio track Output
2. Fixed Mute Function invalid when HDMI IN working
3. Fixed the problem that some files can not obtain forced subtitle
4. Fixed the freezes problem of some audio tracks for some MKW films
5. Optimized system stability.
1.Added function that loading external devices automatically and automatic scanning switch .
2. Fixed the problem that the post wall will match failed when stopped scanning manually.
3.Added Focus looping function of left navigation list in setting interface
4.Added Blu-ray navigation select box for match-failed movies
5 Changed some UI of device interface
6. Fixed the invalid automatic update of background
7. Added function that importing previous setting after date cleared
1. Added function of locking resolution
2. Added 1080P23 and 4K23 resolution options
1.Added function that when showing video information the movie will continue playing.
1. Optimized music player stability
2. Optimized date analysis.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.