Download Android stock firmware v6.7.42 beta for Zidoo Neo Alpha TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo Neo Alpha TV Box with Realtek RTD1619DR as CPU.
Model: Zidoo Neo Alpha TV Box
Image file size: 729 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1619DR
Update file name: NEO-Alpha_P_v6.7.42_202210181622_ota-package.zip
Build number: rtk/thor32/thor32:9/PPR1.180610.011/jiangbo10181627:userdebug/test-keys
How to upgrade
First: Click “ABOUT”→”Update”→”Local update” in succession
Second: Choose the OTA zip file from you Udisk.
Verifying the ota file
Copying the ota file
When finished copy, click “Update”
Wait the updating (please don’t turn off the power)
When it finished, then the unit will automatically restart,the upgrade is success.
Reopen the About page, the Software Version is the new version now.
1. Optimized the black level details for Dolby Vision native output.
2. Added prompt for USB external audio connection.
3. Added Delete and Resolution keys for RS232.
4. Optimized VS10 engine related strategy.
1. Fixed the problem that SMB playback issue in ZDMC.
2. Distinguish simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese subtitles for MKV movies.
3. Show fanart function by default
1. Fixed the problem that the director cannot be edited and modified through the browser.
2. Fixed the problem that the actors pictures cannot be displayed occasionally.
3. Fixed occasional errors when scanning.
1. Optimized occasional crash issue when scanning files.
2. Fixed incorrect number of songs in song list interface.
3. Fixed incorrect information for USB audio DOP output.
1. Fixed Poster Wall crash occasionally issue.
2. Fixed the problem that ZDMC can’t play video through NFS or SMB.
3. Fixed the problem that some DV movies display abnormal color occasionally.
4. Fixed the occasional crash problem when searching in Music Player.
5. Optimized the sorting function for songs and albums in the Music Player.
6. Optimized playlist-adding function in Music Player.
7. Optimized VS10 engine DV to HDR/SDR brightness mapping to improve the picture quality (P4,P7,P8; Yes, the PQ is much better).
8. When HDR is set to Auto on the HDR display devices, Profile 8 films with HDR10 compatible layer will output HDR10 in priority.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.