Archive: XDuoo X2 firmware
Archive size: 82.7 MB
Image name: X2updatetool (ProductTool_V5.46) / X2-update-tools-V1.03 / X2-V5.0-E / X2-V6.0-E / X2-V7.0E
Installation Steps for flashing tool
1. Open the folder, double-click the file ‘Msien.msi’, Start to install.
2. Click ‘next’.
3. Select the installation path, Select” just me”, then click ‘next’.
4. Click ‘next’.
6. Installation complete, click ‘close’.
7. Open the flashing tool
8. It will be Pop-up a window when you open the tool first time，load the firmware of X2, click ‘Load’.
9. Click ‘replace’.
10. Then the following window appears.
11. Connect the X2 to computer through USB cable, it will be show as flowing
12. Click ‘burn in’.
P.S. if you need to change the firmware, click ‘replace the firmware’, load the new firmware, and burn in.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.