Download firmware v1.1.26 for Zidoo X9S TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo X9S TV Box with Realtek RTD1295 as CPU.
Archive: ZIDOO_X9S_v1.1.26 fw
Model: Zidoo X9S TV Box
Image file size: 506 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295
Update file name: ZIDOO_X9S_OTA_v1.1.26
Build number: rtk_kylin32-eng 6.0.1 MOB30J eng.maifanghao.20160910.180427 test-keys
1. Some 4k vp9 videos show no picture when playback.
2. ANR problem occasionally happens when playback.
3. Connection failed when there are special characters in SSID of WIFI.
4. TV get no signal when deep color switched to 10bit or 12bit.
5. Time of chapters are inaccuracy in some BD movies.
6. Picture flutter when there are some special video signals in HDMI IN stream.
7. Low probability of ANR problem when recording via HDMI in.
1. Compatibility of HDR movie improved
2. Weather app optimized.
3. Filemanager optimized.
4. user guide app optimized.
1. Add the search capability for download the subtitle.
2. Adjust the position of the subtitle.
3. Allow to change the character encoding of subtitle.
4. Set the default aspect ratio as “fit”-original.
5. Allow to clean up the downloaded subtitles.
HDMI IN app:
1. Restart the stream server if the network reconnected.
2. Give a hint if record failed.
3. Stop record when only 100M storage left.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.