Archive name: M1 4.6 Firmware file
Archive file size: 51.5 MB
Firmware image: M1 4.6 Firmware file(固件升级包）/ update.upt
Release date: May 7th, 2018
Inside archiver: firmware + M1_USB_DAC_Driver + M1 Manual + M1 v4.6 update instruction(升级说明)
– Phone out/Line out icon added to status bar
– Lyrics can be enabled through settings.
– Added setting of wheel sensitivity (4 most sensitive, 1 least sensitive)
– Fixed problem of Bluetooth pairing with Sennheiser wireless headphones.
How to update
1. Make sure your device is in full battery condition, unzip the file and put update.upt into root folder of TF card.
2. Choose “System Update” in system settings and wait until system restarts. Check in settings “About ” to be sure new firmware is installed.
3. If TF card has been pulled out during update process, it will show “insert TF Please”, please insert TF back into your device in order to continue update.
4. If update doesn’t start after choosing “System Update”, please check if the file has been unzipped, if the file has been in root folder, or if the file has been damaged during the transfer. The firmware must be in the root folder of TF card. If it is damaged, please transfer it into the TF card again.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.