Archive name: FireflyMicro
Archive file size: 2 MB
How to update
1. Delete all the files and folders in the tf card(suggest:8G/16G).
2. Download the firmware to sd card.
3. Put the sd card into the camera(make sure battery > 50%).
4. Power on the camera and it will update firmware automatically.
5. When updating, the LED will flash it takes about one minute, Don’t power off when updating, or it will….die.
6. When update finish, the camera will turn off.
7. Press the power button, power on again.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.