Model: Egreat A10 TV Box
Image file size: 604 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Image name: update.zip
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20170718.083732 test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin + recovery.img
Firmware version: 126.96.36.199
Desktop & Player version: 2.8.0
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped. Settings –> About –> OTA Update
1. OTA Update. The device will upgrade to newest firmware after you connect internet.
2. USB Update.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
Player: Added pause playback when new switching resolution
Player: Added support for SGNB production group DIY Mandarin TrueHD track
Player: Added support for non-standard TrueHD tracks
Player: Optimize the option can be picked up when the pause
Player: Optimize the operation and prompts when the breakpoint is on
Player: Fix 4K UHD original disk built-in ATMOS track source code Play Caton’s problem
Player: Fix Blu-ray zone code setting invalid problem
User interface: the new local storage device to display the volume name of the function
Settings: Added ‘Pause the playback when switching the refresh rate’ switch to the ‘Play’ menu
Settings: Added ‘True-HD Compatibility Mode’ switch to the ‘sound’ menu
Poster Wall: Fix single file video date sorting chaos problem
Poster Wall: Optimize the loading speed
System: Repair some models can not normally shut down the remote control of the problem
System: Repair some models in the course of the use may be no reason to shut down the problem
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.