Model: Egreat A5 TV Box
Image file size: 606 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Image name: update.zip
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20171219.081618 test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin +recovery.img
Firmware version: 22.214.171.124
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped. Settings –> About –> OTA Update
1. OTA Update. The device will upgrade to newest firmware after you connect internet.
2. USB Update.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
Change log 126.96.36.199
1.Poster-Wall: Add automatic identification of local path or network path label function
2.Poster-Wall: Fix the lost path problem after upgrade
3.Player: Optimized the playback picture quality
4.Player: Fix residual, damaged, dislocation,etc when playback BD/4K UHD original disk navigation menu
5.Player: Fix external subtitles timeline out of synchronization in 3D playback mode
6.Player: Fix LED panel leaping second during playback
7.User Interface: Added display disk free space of the local storage device
8.User Interface: Fix text display overlap, breakpoint, space
9.User Interface: Optimized default settings of some options
10.Setting: Add Setting-General-Auto connection Bluetooth remote controller
11.Settings: Add Setting-Display-Image Engine
12.Settings: Add Setting-General-Data reset
13.Settings: Add Setting-General-Restore Factory Settings
14.Settings: Default Setting-Sound-True-HD compatibility mode-On
15.System: Optimized playback stack,abnormal system after upgrade
16.System: Fix not find network devices when use “search network sharing”
17.System: Fix Bluetooth may affect WIFI speed problem
18.System: Fix WIFI can’t be connected automatically after reboot
19.System: Added “Türk dili” OSD language and optimize other OSD system languages
20.Intelligent control: Add independent infrared “turn on” and “shut down” command
21.Intelligent control: Fixed playback stutter when Wifi is on
22.Vidon XBMC: Delete expired unavailable Add-ons
*[auto connect Bluetooth remote control options]
If you want to use the AK86 Bluetooth remote controller, please set this option to be on, the player will automatically adapt to the AK86, which needn’t manual pairing. When you do not use AK86, please set this option to be off. This option on/off will not affect other bluetooth devices using.
1. poster-Wall: The default file name can be recognized after newly adding local path, or which will keep the old file name.
2. Setting: Setting-General-Auto connection Bluetooth remote controller default on in A10/A11
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.