Model: Egreat A10 TV Box
Image file size: 688 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Image name: update.zip
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin + recovery.img
Firmware version: 18.104.22.168
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20171219.115509 test-keys
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped. Settings –> About –> OTA Update
1. OTA Update. The device will upgrade to newest firmware after you connect internet.
2. USB Update.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
VideoPlayer: Add selected online subtitle file can be saved in Video file directory
VideoPlayer: Support third party video app playback by Egreat player
VideoPlayer: Fix some M2TS movies playback problem
VideoPlayer: Fix the black screen problem of some UHD BD Menu
Poster:Fix the issue of sorting by file date
Poster: Fix An abnormal problem may occur in repairing the path of the poster wall
Poster Wall: Update Poster Wall refresh mechanism
Poster Wall: Optimizing the problem of missing local paths after playing
UI:New multimedia center theme style
UI:New multimedia center style entrance replacement function
Setting:Add theme style switching function
Setting: Adding Setting-General-Set Boot Mode, which can be set to enter poster wall mode etc automatically after boot
Setting: Add modify the confirmation prompt for switching resolution
System: Cancel “Optimizing APK” when boot, to speed the boot
System: Add press the power button to pop up the shutdown and restart selection box
Music Player 2.0
New design of UI and manipulation experience
Support WAV,FLAC,APE and other lossless music format
Support CUE split track and whole track,M3U playlist.
Support DTS,AC3 and other multi-channel audio playback.
Support bypass / decode output
Decoding to support 24Bit/96KHz audio output.
Support id3, built-in, external lyrics, cover, song information, song format display.
Support backstage playback.
Support memory playback.
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.