Model: Egreat A11 TV Box
Image file size: 637 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV200
Image name: update.zip
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin + recovery.img
Firmware version: 126.96.36.199 beta
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20171219.143143 test-keys
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped. Settings –> About –> OTA Update
1. OTA Update. The device will upgrade to newest firmware after you connect internet.
2. USB Update.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
Changelog 188.8.131.52 beta
Player: Fix the black screen problem of some UHD BD Menu
Player: Upgrade Music Player Beta V2.0
Player: Adding selected online subtitle file can be saved in Video file directory
System: Optimized Music files with selected open modes
System: Cancel “Optimizing APK” when boot, to speed the boot
Setting: Adding Setting-General-Boot Mode, which can be set to enter poster wall mode etc automatically after boot
Music Player Beta 2.0V Functions
1. Support WAV\FLAC\APE etc lossless music files
2. Support CUE split track, whole track, M3U playlist
3. Support DTS\AC3 and other multichannel audio playback
4. Support passthrough/decoding output
5. Decoding support to 24BIT/96KHz audio output
6. Supports the display of built-in and external lyrics, cover, song information and song format
7. Support background playback
8. Support memory playback
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.