Download latest Android 7.0 stock firmware v184.108.40.206 for Egreat A15 TV Box
This firmware is for Egreat A15 TV Box with HiSilicon HI3798CV200 as CPU.
Model: Egreat A15 TV Box
Image file size: 795 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV200
Image name: update.zip
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin +recovery.img
Firmware version: v220.127.116.11
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 7.0 NRD90M eng.root.20210131.010044 release-keys
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped. Settings –> About –> OTA Update
1. OTA Update. The device will upgrade to newest firmware after you connect internet.
2. USB Update.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
Official OTA Changelog
01. New options such as restart or shutdown are available for shutdown.
02. The optimization interface is divided into two modes: normal and advanced.
03. Optimize the classification of setting options.
04. Optimize the waiting time of setting resolution and color depth to avoid black screen caused by setting error.
05. Fix the problem of playing no sound at 4K resolution on some 8K power amplifiers.
06. Fix the problem that some projectors have no display.
07. Fix the problem that the player may crash when playing background music.
08. Fix the problem that the music player option setting may be invalid.
09. Fix the problem that Poster Wall 3.0 can’t return to the superior directory when browsing files under “file”.
10. Tips for repairing Poster Wall 3.0 collection and canceling collection.
11. Fix the problem of pop when playing video locally.
12. Fix the problem that the selected focus of system settings may be disordered.
13. Repair the feedback problem of playing state when docking with intelligent central control.
14. Fix the problem that the serial port connection intelligent central control may not work when browsing the file list menu key.
15. Fix the problem that the file size cannot exceed 2G when the file is copied to the internal storage of the computer through LAN.
16. Fix the problem that some models will enter the upgrade state repeatedly after starting up.
17. Update the boot wizard and hide the settings only used by professional users.
18. Update the built-in application to the new version.
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.