Model: Egreat A10 TV Box
Image file size: 608 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Image name: update.zip
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20170413.143435 test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin + recovery.img
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped.
1. OTA Update. This firmware is beta version, if you already updated to Beta V126.96.36.199, you can choose “Acceptable beta firmware” directly in “Setting-About”. Then the device will upgrade to newest beta firmware after you connect internet.
2. USB Update, please click here.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
Change log 188.8.131.52
Posterwall: Fully support the UHD full rip
Posterwall: Added Blu-ray disc categories
Posterwall: Added direct delete file funcion in the poster wall
Posterwall: There is no need to search repeatedly when adding network locations
Posterwall: Fixed poster wall priority or file
Posterwall: Fixed the problem with lost paths
Posterwall: Fixed the problem with two duplicate paths
Posterwall: Increase search interface keyboard
Player: Fully support UHD full menu, main movie playback
System: Added the first screen is still for 30 seconds to automatically reduce brightness
System: Optimized screen saver(now completely shut down video output)
System: Fixed Transmission web interface without text problems
System: Update transimmison to version 2.92
System: LED display indicates the new marquee screen saver
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.