Download latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1 stock firmware for Egreat A5 TV Box
This firmware is for Egreat A5 TV Box with HiSilicon HI3798CV20 as CPU. BTW, you can now buy Egreat A5 TV Box from Banggood.com for only $205 with free shipping world wide.
Model: Egreat A5 TV Box
Image file size: 610 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Image name: update.zip
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20170413.131940 test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin +recovery.img
Firmware version: 22.214.171.124 beta
Desktop & Player version: 2.0.6 beta
The instructions to force to recovery the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
Change log 126.96.36.199 + 2.0.6 Beta
Posterwall: New version Posterwall 2.0 updated added a lot of new features
Posterwall: Added cross storage library function
Posterwall: Support subfolders to join the library
Posterwall: The poster wall and File Browser Integration
Posterwall: Added favorite function
Posterwall: Added film suit editing function
Posterwall: Added file delete function in the file list
Player: Exclusive support 4K UHD blu-ray main movie playback
Player: Added multichannel LPCM audiotrack RAW passthough
Player: Added Posterwall mode online subtitle function
Player: Fixed the problem that online app could not play after playing HDR video
Player: Subtitles time offset deviation set to +-200 seconds
Player: Always display 3D options when playing
Settings: Added LED panel brightness adjustment(for A10)
Settings: Added six background pictures
Settings: Added acceptable beta version update function
Settings: Added TRANSMISSION function switch in the general menu
Settings: Optimized “UHD” will be changed to “4K UHD” in the resolution menu
System: Built-in TRANSMISSION download tools
System: Volume adjustment level added to 100
System: Optimized of system parameters
System: Eliminate redundant built-in applications
System: Fixed the problem that the player assistant is a chinese language
System: Fixed the problem that the third-party app display some chinese
Intelligent control: Increase the “send playback status” and “volume + -” control broadcast.(for A10 RS-232 version)
* This BETA FIRMWARE is only for test, if you don’t like, please back to V188.8.131.52 firmware.
Overseas Department EGREAT TECHNOLOGY
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.