Download latest ColorOS 6.0 11_A.66 firmware for OPPO Realme C1 Smartphone from here.
Archive name: RMX1805EX_11_OTA_0660_all_wLwxLVizdNQL
Archive file size: 2,15 GB
Model: OPPO Realme C1 Smartphone / RMX1805EX / RMX1805
Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
System: ColorOs 6.0
Android version: Android 9.0
Build number: RMX1805EX_11_A.66
Release time: 11/4/2020
● Fixed the invalid call waiting issue
How to update
1. Simple mode. Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage, go to the File Manager and find the firmware, then click the firmware, Update Now, and wait for the update to succeed.
2. Recovery Mode. Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage or SD Card, then power off the phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode. Choose the language you want. Install from storage device, and find the firmware From phone storage or From SD card. Click on the firmware and confirm to update. Please do not perform other operations until your phone is updated successfully.
– Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up.
– Please keep the battery level over 30%.
– Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
– If you can’t update by yourself, please backup the important data, bring your mobile phone, invoice and warranty card and go to the local customer service center to ask professional maintenance engineer for help.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.