Archive: Xiaomi xmen 617 ID platform OTA updates
Model: Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 32” L32M5-AZ xmen version Platform ID: 617
Platform: Amlogic 962-SX quad-core processor
MIUI TV version: v1.3.97 d (Beta)
Images: package-188.8.131.520-184.108.40.2061.zip / package-220.127.116.110-18.104.22.1682.zip / package-22.214.171.1240-126.96.36.1993.zip / package-188.8.131.520-184.108.40.2060.zip / package-220.127.116.110-18.104.22.1683.zip / package-22.214.171.1240-126.96.36.1996.zip
How to flash
– Download the firmware archive.
– Copy to the USB flash drive (FAT32) the right zip file (s), rename one by one to update_matrix.zip or xiaomi_update.zip
– Enter in Settings –> System_update –> MIUI TV version –> The update process will start automatically
– If not, try to switch off the TV from the outlet
– Plug in the USB flash drive
– Hold the buttons on the remote control: OK + BACK for Bluetooth remote and for the IR remote: HOME + MENU
– Switch on the TV in the outlet without releasing the buttons on the remote control
– The update process will start automatically
Entering into the Recovery Mode For Infra-red TV Remote Controller
Disconnect the electricity supply to the TV and wait for about 20 seconds for TV to discharge all stored values. Press and hold the “Home” and “Manual” buttons firmly with fingers of one hand while using the other hand or get someone to reconnect the plug of power supply. The TV should start; if not, press the big white button located just under the “Mi” symbol, underneath the centre of the TV.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.