Archive name: RMX2020_11_OTA_0210_all_EzfIVATAg4cH
Archive file size: 2,82 GB
Model: OPPO Realme C3 Smartphone / RMX2020
Platform: MediaTek Helio G70
System: realme UI 1.0
Release time: 20/4/2020
Build number: RMX2020_11.A.21
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Optimized the low ISO noise performance of the front camera and improved the ISO clarity
● Optimized the front camera issue of indoor AWB redness
● Improved selfie experience and closer to nature
● Optimized the contrast of selfies and reduced eye shadows
● Optimized blurring of photos caused by front camera shaking
● Optimized the image quality of the rear camera at low ISO clarity
● Optimized the AWB of the rear camera to improve the greenish problem in some outdoor scenes
Known issue fixed
● Optimized the fluency of entering and exiting Whatsapp
● Solved the issue of sliding stuck on Facebook
● Solved the stuck issue in some scenes during the PUBG
● Optimized the screen touch experience and solved the touch delay issue in some scenes
How to update
1. Simple mode. Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage, go to the File Manager and find the firmware,then click the firmware, Update Now, and wait for the update to succeed.
2. Recovery Mode. Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage or SD Card, then power off the phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode. Choose the language you want. Install from storage device and find the firmware From phone storage or From SD card. Click on the firmware and confirm to update. Please do not perform other operations until your phone is updated successfully.
– Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up.
– Please keep the battery level over 30%.
– Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
– If you can’t update by yourself, please backup the important data, bring your mobile phone, invoice and warranty card and go to the local customer service center to ask professional maintenance engineer for help.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data. BTW, a link doesn’t last forever.