Download latest stock firmware v126.96.36.199 for Zidoo X9 TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo X9 TV Box with MSTAR MSO9180D1R CPU
Download latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Firmware v188.8.131.52 for Zidoo X9 TV Box from here or from here. Download previous firmware from here.
Archive name: ZIDOO_X9_v184.108.40.206_fw
Archive file size: 428 MB
Platform: MSTAR MSO9180D1R
Build number: full_lemon-userdebug 4.4.2 KOT49H 1.0.2 test-keys
1. Added the PIP function, You can press the TV button on the IR remote to open it.
2. Optimized the compatibility of audio.
1. Solved the problem that audio menu displayed error. (For example, when you play the first video and switch to the second audio track, then play another video, the result shows it plays with the first audio track, and it’s the second actually.)
2. Removed the hints of optional between feature and tidbit, when playing BDMV and ISO files.
3. Changed the OSD Timeout from 3s to 6s in the connection play of hints menu.
4. Changed “Turkey” into “Turkish” in the subtitles.
1. Added the prompt optional of whether pop-up the USB device.
2. Solved the problem that clicked on the filter with failure.
3. Solved the problem that occurred white screen when entering LAN-> play video-> HOME-> return application.
4. Removed the prompts of delete or paste when completed successfully.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.