Download latest stock firmware v1.0.32 for Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box
This firmware is for Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU
You can now buy Zidoo X6 Pro Android TV Box from www.geekbuying.com for only $89.99 with free shipping if you’ll use this coupon code: DVEIFSYZ. (regular price: $109)
Archive: ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.32 FW
Model: Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box
Image file size: 446 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368
Update file name: ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.32_ota
Build number: rk3368_box-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY48G eng.xiaoweihua.20160129.160147 test-keys
1. Solved issue that can’t call up the virtual keyboard when connected such Bluetooth or airmouse devices(Must Restore factory settings).
2. Added support to multicast screen.
3. Removed the power key define on the settings
4. Removed zidoorepo in the “Settings–>About”
5. Modify the poweroff UI, more easy to operate it, Can define the power key actions.
6. Improve the virtual mouse, fix the bug of repeat disappear and appear.
7. It can show the video information with pressing the ‘O’ on the remote control in the native player.
8. Optimized kodi, add auto-reflash framerate; pre-installed the related dependent library for the addon.
9. Solved the issue that only can identify two usb storage in one usb port.
10. Added support for RII i8 and RII i25 airmouse.
11. Solved it cannot save system volume in settings.
12. ZIDOO Media center
a. Optimized the reflash the UI when the storage plug out.
b. Optimized the loading issue with long time or failure, especially for adding device in the form of the host name on SAMBA.
c. Fix the error on the device listbar when plug out device quickly.
d. Optimized the support to save mounted device, to prevent users from wrong operation.
e. Solved reading the label name distortion on USB device.
f. Solved appear “unknown error” when open folder on the SAMBA device.
g. Fix the bug of the storage plug in dialog didn’t disapper.
h. Solved no response and interface stucked when used Quick Search way to search frequently.
i. Optimized the acquisition mode for USB device volume label.
j. Solved device flashes back sometime when entering SMB with Address mode.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.