Posted in Jun 18, 2020 in Firmwares
, no comment
MIUI 12 v20.6.18 Closed China Beta ROM for Xiaomi Smartphones. Download MIUI 12 v20.6.17 from here.
Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Lite
Redmi K30 5G
Mi Mix 2
Mi Mix 2S
Mi 8 Explorer
Mi 8 Pro
Mi Mix 3
Mi 9 SE
Mi CC9 Meitu Edition
Mi 9 5G
MIUI 12 China Beta ROM 20.6.18 Full Changelog:
1. New lockscreen disables drop-down control center settings.
1. Updated security patch [06-2020] to improve system security.
Status bar, Notification bar:
1. Fixed an issue where the call capsules displayed abnoramally after its gets freezed.
1. Added AI Watermark to intelligently recognize the scene and add watermark automatically[Mi CC9 Pro, Redmi K30].
2. New shoot 2.0, more images support GIF, emoji pack, change of tone, Change background[Mi 10 Pro].
3. New front and rear double scene function before and after a screen recoding, guide-level viewing experience[Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro].
4. New camera green orange and black ice filters- makes movie like experience.
3rd-party app anomaly analysis:
1. Enhance the ability to match problems, Show you reason and solution for crash issue[Mi 9]
2. Added 3rd-party app exception analysis feature to remind of the cause and soution of some crash issues[Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro].
- Due to system stability, This week’s update is delayed for Mi CC9e.
- Redmi Note 8 received Android 10 Update. Due to some major bugs, Update is suspended.
- In order to improve the communication performance and stability of the mobile phone, we will upgrade the Qualcomm baseline. Update is suspended for Redmi K30 Pro. It is expected to resume in three weeks. This upgrade does not affect the stable version.
- From June 20th, 2020: MIUI China Beta ROM development will be stopped for these devices- Mi 6, Redmi Note 5, Mi 6X, Mi Note 3, Mi Mix 2.
- From September 25th, 2020: MIUI China Beta ROM development will be stopped for these devices:- Mi 8, Mi 8 UD, Mi 8 Transparent edition, Mi 8SE, Mi 8 Lite, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Max 3, Mi Mix 3.
- Due to Dragon Boat Festival, MIUI China Beta ROM Update will be suspended from 26-06-2020 to 02-07-2020 and will be resumed on 03-07-2020.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.