Download new firmware 108L1 for Tronsmart MXIII Plus
This firmware is for Tronsmart MXIII Plus TV Box with Amlogic S812 Quad Core CPU
Archive: New firmware 108L1 for MXIII Plus_20160604
Model: Tronsmart MXIII Plus TV Box
Image file size: 843 MB
Platform: Amlogic S812
Image: Tronsmart MXIII Plus_108L1_160604 / Tronsmart MXIII Plus_108L1_SD_160604 – MXIII-G_108L1_Tronsmart.img / n200-ota-20160601.zip
Inside archive: firmware + factory_update_param.aml + recovery.img
Build number: Tronsmart/n200/n200:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160601:user/test-keys
1. Add apps with 31-Keys and 1/A key-function.
3. Updated Yahoo weather.
4. Updated KODI to 16.0.
5. BT MAC changable
6. Blue color when choonsed on setting
7. Sync time to internet
8. Fixed can’t enter system when autoreboot
9. Fixed only show 10MB when connect 2TB HDD.
10. Default Wi-Fi on.
1. Enter the system menu after the OTA and the Kodi will backup the users’data about 5~10 minutes, so please don’t enter Kodi during this time, otherwise you’ll loose your data. The better way is to backup your data before OTA.
2. Please remove OTG cable between TV Box & PC during OTA, If not remove, it may stuck on reboot screen.
3. During the OTA, please don’t power off and do anothing, If failed on OTA, you have to flash via PC.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.