Archive name: DX160FW-ota-1.04
Archive file size: 807 MB
Firmware image: DX160-ota-full-1.04.150.zip
Release date: 2020-01-19
Build number: iBasso/DX160/DX160:8.1.0/OPM6.171019.030.K1/223224:userdebug/test-keys
Improvements with this firmware
1. Rectified the bug that when playing 24bit music when turning on the PEQ, and changing to the next song, the PEQ goes back to the default settings.
2. Rectified the bug that when using with some Bluetooth devices, the volume is not high enough.
3. Improved support for PD charging.
4. Graphic EQ drop changed from 12dB to 6dB.
Instructions For Firmware update
1. Copy and paste the DX160-ota-full-1.04.150.zip to your SD card’s root folder, or the DX160’s internal memory.
2. Go to Android OS, press Settings –> System –> Updater –> local update, and tap the zip file.
3. The whole update will take about 10 minutes. Reboot the DX160 after update completed. You can also choose to do a factory reset at this time to clear any artifacts from the previous firmware.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.