Archive name: DX200-8.1-v.1.07-ota
Archive file size: 685 MB
Firmware image: DX200-ota-v1.07.082.zip
Release date: 2019-06-26
Build number: iBasso/DX200/DX200:8.1.0/OPM6.171019.030.K1/183915:userdebug/test-keys
Improvements with this firmware
1. Supports the AMP9.
2. Rectified the bug that with some languages, the Never option on sleep settings under system settings was missing. (Android OS)
3. Improved the speed of the Mango Player initialization. (Android OS)
4. Artist view now uses the Album Artist tag instead of Artist tag.
Instructions For Firmware update
Before this firmware update, please make sure your DX200 has been updated to the Android 8.1 OS. If you are not on 8.1, please download the Android O V1.01 firmware, then complete the firmware update using the Android Tool that you can find inside the firmware zip. The instructions for updating to 8.1 are also inside the zip once you have unzipped the file.
If the DX200 is already using the Android 8.1 OS, then follow the instructions below to complete the firmware update.
1. Copy and paste the DX200-ota-v1.07.082.zip to your SD card’s root folder.
2. Go to Android OS, press Settings–>System–>Updater–>local update–>default and tap the zip file.
3. The whole update will take about 10 minutes. Reboot the DX200 after update completed. You can also choose to do a factory reset at this time to clear any artifacts from the previous firmware.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.