Download new firmware v1.01 for iBasso DX220 Max Digital Audio Player from here.
Archive name: DX220MaxFW-V1.01
Archive file size: 822 MB
Firmware image: DX220MAX-ota-full-1.01.123.zip
Release date: 2020-08-14
Build number: iBasso/DX220MAX/DX220MAX:8.1.0/OPM6.171019.030.K1/183909:userdebug/test-keys
Improvements with this firmware
1. Improved the compatibility with Bluetooth remotes. (Android OS)
2. Rectified the bug on balance control. (Android OS)
3. Rectified the bug that the player APP the first time after reboot, album cover art may display incorrectly. (Android OS)
4. Rectified the bug when rotating screen so that the screen now rotates 180 degrees. (Android OS)
Instructions For Firmware update
1. Copy and paste the DX220MAX-ota-full-1.01.123.zip to your SD card’s root folder, or the DX220 Max’s internal memory.
2. Go to Android OS, press Settings–>System–>Updater–>local update, and tap the zip file.
3. The whole update will take about 10 minutes. Reboot the DX220 Max after update completed. You can also choose to do a factory reset at this time to clear any artifacts from the previous firmware.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.