Archive name: FiiO M3K-FW1.4.3
Archive file size: 44.4 MB
Firmware image: M3K.fw
Inside archive: firmware + FiiO_USB_DAC_Driver-V4.47.0 + M3K_complete_user_manual_EN
How to upgrade
1. Insert the micro SD card (FAT32 format recommended) into M3K and connect the player to the computer via USB(Remember to switch the usb mode to storage in the system settings of M3K first)
2. Copy the M3K.fw file to the root directory of the micro SD card.
3. Disconnect the M3K from the computer and turn it off.
4. Hold the volume “+” and power button at the same time until the micro SD card upgrade dialogue pops up then the upgrading will begin. Do not rename the firmware file. Do not create a new folder to store the firmware file, and please just copy the M3K.fw file to the root directory of your micro SD card.
5. The M3K will automatically reboot when the update finishes.
1. One micro SD card (FAT/FAT32/EXFAT/NTFS format are fine but FAT32 is recommended). If update fails, please use a micro SD card of 32GB capacity, format the card and repeat the update procedure again.
2. Upgrading wouldn’t affect the files on the micro SD card.
3. Make sure the battery life is enough for update(fully charged battery is recommended).
4. Please don’t operate during upgrading.
5. After the update, it is suggested to delete the M3K.fw file; You could check the firmware version via System setting -> About M3
6. After the firmware update, please update the media library.
7. Incorrect operation might lead to system crash! Please read carefully before upgrading.
1. Added a new “Cover display” setting item under the Play Settings to control whether the Playback screen and Lock screen will display the Album cover or not.
2. Added a new “Lyrics display” setting item under the Play Settings to control whether the lyrics are displayed in the Playback screen.
3. Added the “Replay gain” setting item under the Play Settings to turn on/off the replay gain function.
4. Added a new “file name display” setting item under the System Settings to switch between title/file name display.
5. Added “All Songs” under Category -> Artist, which brings together all the songs of the selected artists.
6. Fixed issue where the M3K may restart automatically when playing a particular type of tracks.
7. Fixed issue where holding the Return key would take effect even when screen is locked.
8. Improved the system stability.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.