Archive name: DX120FW2.9.121
Archive file size: 114 MB
Firmware image: update.img
Improvements with this firmware
1. Rectified the bug that unexpected gaps happen between tracks when playing cue format.
2. Rectified the bug that the albums from a specified artist are placed into one album.
Instruction For Firmware update
1. Extract the zip file and copy the update.img onto a micro SD card root folder.
2. Insert the micro SD card into the SD card slot2. Make sure there is no Micro SD card placed in Slot1.
3. Select Settings – Advanced – System update (the system update option appears only after the update.img is detected).
4. Click OK to start the firmware update.
5. The DX120 will reboot after the firmware update is completed.
6. Select Settings – Advanced – Factory Reset to reset the DX120. This is to avoid conflicts with residual settings from the previous firmware.
7. Delete the update.img from the micro SD card.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.