Freeme OS Firmware details
Archive: 170601_Nubia Z17mini_nx569H_NX569j_V1.33_6.0
OS: Android Marshmallow 6.0
Image file size: 1.21 GB
Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
Image: 170601_Nubia Z17mini_nx569H_NX569j_V1.33_6.0_纯净
Firmware Flashing Method
1. Please make your Nubia Z17mini be in the power off condition.
2. Press “_” volume button and power button at the same time, then will enter fastboot mode.
3. Press volume button to choose “boot to edload”,then press “power button” to confirm,finally enter “9008 ” mode
4. Connect the phone with USB cable to the computer,open and select “images” folders on your firmware downloaded
5. Install Mi Flash from the here.
6. After unpacking and installing the Mi Flash, complete (if you have a system security prompt, select Allow to install), open MiFlash.exe to paste the copied content into the content of the top frame. Click on the refresh button Reflash, Mi Flash automatically identify the phone, then click on the flash button Flash to begin to flash.
7. Wait it untill flash successfully,the phone can reboot automatically.
8. Finally step,the phone enters “engineering mode” at the first reboot,need to long press on the power button then reboot to enter this Andriod phone.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.