Download Station OS v1.2.6 OTA firmware for Firefly Station M1 Geek Mini PC
This firmware is for Firefly Station M1 Geek Mini PC with Rockchip RK3568 as CPU. BTW, you can buy Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC from Firefly.store starting from only $89, depending on specs.
Download Station OS v1.2.6 ota firmware for Firefly Station M1 Geek Mini PC from here.
Archive name: Station_M1_Station_OS_V1.2.6_OTA_20210927 / Station_M1_Station_OS_V1.2.6_OTA_20210927-20231120T150914Z-001
Archive file size: 876 MB
Model: Firefly Station M1 Geek Mini PC
Platform: Rockchip RK3328
Build number: Firefly/3328/3328:10/QQ2A.200305.004.A1/lxp09271848:userdebug/test-keys
Update Station App
2. FPinyinIME input method
3. Quick settings
4. Photo library
5. Application recommendations
1. Change the KODI built-in method
2. Update the compilation script
3. Add configuration related to compiling GMS firmware
4. Turn off old version prompts for all apps
5. Allow installation of unknown source APKs
6. Add configuration for hiding desktop apps
7. Turn off notification ringtones by default
8. Modify the USB default connection method to MTP
9. When formatting external storage, no default directory is created.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter. If you need Tech Reviewer or Youtube Influencer read this. Donate now here to support CGR Team!