Download Station OS v220.127.116.11 GMS OTA for Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC
This firmware is for Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC with Rockchip RK3568 as CPU. BTW, you can buy Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC from Firefly.store starting from only $119, depending on specs.
Archive name: Station_M2_Station_OS_V18.104.22.168_GMS_OTA_20220426-20220523T061753Z-001
Archive file size: 1.1 GB
Model: Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC
Platform: Rockchip RK3566
Build number: Firefly/rk3566_roc_pc:11/RQ3A.210705.001/sjf04271742:userdebug/release-keys
– The all-new Movie Library
– Update functions of checking film details, sorting and searching.
– Added HDMI CEC
– Added Picture setting function
– Added FTP Server
– Added App Rotation function
– Added Touch sounds setting
– Optimized remote control UI
– Optimized process and fixed the problem of repeated access to the server
– Optimized the processing logic of “AUDIO, aac, N/A, N/A” tracks
– Fixed the problem that bluetooth could not receive apk.
Step 1: Download firmware from the above link.
Step 2: Copy update.zip to root directory of U stick or TF card.
Step 3: Insert U stick or TF card to Station PC, power on.
Step 4: After powering on (it takes some time), click “Install” on the pop-up.
Step 5: After installation, you can find Google Play in All Apps.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.