Download Station OS v220.127.116.11 firmware for Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC
This firmware is for Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC with Rockchip RK3568 as CPU. BTW, you can buy Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC from Firefly.store starting from only $199, depending on specs.
Archive name: Station_P2_Station_OS_V18.104.22.168_eMMC_20221110
Archive file size: 1.2 GB
Model: Firefly Station P2 Geek Mini PC
Platform: Rockchip RK3568
– Add GMS support (you can download Google Installation Assistant in the App Store).
– Fix the problem that smb copy fails for files larger than 2GB. Optimize the speed of copying files.
– Add Webdav server support.
– Update StationPC logo.
– Fix the problem that there is no display when HDMI is connected after power-on.
– Fix other known problems.
– With all-new design, the UI has been optimized.
– Optimize functions of movie library.
– Optimize decoding support.
Read here how to Install System to eMMC via TF Card.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.