Download Station OS v18.104.22.168 firmware for Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC
This firmware is for Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC with Rockchip RK3568 as CPU. BTW, you can buy Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC from Firefly.store starting from only $99, depending on specs.
Download Station OS v22.214.171.124 firmware for Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC from here. Download previous firmwares from here.
Archive name: Station_M2_Station_OS_V126.96.36.199_eMMC_20221228
Archive file size: 1.2 GB
Model: Firefly Station M2 Geek Mini PC
Platform: Rockchip RK3566
– All-new UI
– Add the shortcut of opening the recent task (double-click the remote control’s Home button to open the recent task)
– Add Aria2 download function. You can add a download task through a web page.
– Add File Transfer function. It can transfer files via mobile phones/PC.
– Showing or hiding StatusBar is added in Settings.
– Optimize video decoding
– Update video player V3.4.0 and optimize subtitle display.
Read here how to Install System to eMMC via TF Card.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.